Tuesday 29 January 2013

Chapter One - Final Part - Tango In The Dark

I was suddenly overwhelmed with a feeling, and uneasy feeling.
I cant put my finger on it, but I know something was wrong; it felt like the world had died while I was waiting for the out of service elevator.
It was a feeling that made you feel like you where twelve years old again, almost like you were playing hide and seek in the dark, crouching inside a dark closet, just waiting for someone to open the doors and scare the crap out of you.

It was a feeling that consumed you, made you pray for daylight. Yet it was somewhat enticing, like it wanted you to go looking for that monster that you thought was hiding under your bed, following you no matter where you went, the monster that was lurking in the shadows that you told you self couldn’t be real by the light of day, but came out once the sun went down. It was intense and dominating, it was the tango feeling.

Doing the tango in the dark. That’s the only way I can think to put it.
The feeling of being completely dominated, that sexual lust that cant be fulfilled, the naughty thoughts that race through your mind as you dart and whip your body around a dance floor to that seductively controlling music. Causing every nerve in your body to go numb, as you finally give into the dark seduction that is that tango.

This feeling had finally taken over my entire being. Lingering with me, taunting me, until I finally walked through the glimmering, lighted doors of Black Cats.

At some point, during my confusingly silent walk towards the club, somewhere in that silent darkness that has surrounded me from the very moment that I set foot outside my apartment building and began walking down the footpaths of Maple Street. I had lost some form of self-control and for a small moment was dominated by the darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment